1. Missions challenge;
E.g. to reach unreachee people groups in the country - e.g. Batwa, Bamba, Bakonjo, Drug addicts, Street Kids.
2. Illiteracy among orphans:
Reaching the orphans due to HIV/ AIDS, Single Mothered, the Poor etc. . . .
3. Lack of land and permanent structures:
Help us support village churches put up structures for worship and training of the community children
4. Accommodation for the Needy:
We need accommodation for the needy children and orphans; they have nowhere to stay. We need resources to set up homes, but mattresses, blankets, bed sheets and food for the orphans.
5. Many Unattended Needs:
There are people with Special Needs kids, illiteracy, orphaned, etc. . .
6. Water and Sanitation:
We need to offer clean water and Sanitation for the healthy living of of the needy and members.
SOME PROPOSED PROJECTS;
1. Medical Clinic
2. Tailoring/ Embroidery/ Weaving Project
3. Transport/ School Truck Project
4. Building/ construction Project
5. Carpentry Tools project
6. Animal/ Birds Rearing
7. Clothing Project/ Uniforms/ Shoes
8. Fish Farming
9. Lab/ Science Equipments
10. School Library/ Multipurpose building
11. Computer/ Cyber Laboratory
12. Children's Newspaper Publication
13. Child-to-child Evangelism
14. Income Generating Projects
15. School Fees Sponsorship Programs
16. Cottage Industries
17. Vocational Skills Development School
Dear brothers and Sisters all over the world who desire to give; you are welcome: Contact PROJECT NAME; on the above address. To stay in touch email to us on the Email:email@example.com.
The Children that come for care services are typically poor; from low-income or no income families. Many of whom are cared for by single parents on guardians. Godly Living Churches are encircled hundreds of children from poor or slummed homes requiring an international sponsorship which could help friends around the world to support Godly Living Churches to care and rescue these impoverished children in Uganda. They lack education, food, clothes, accommodation, and medication. 50 Children have already been brought on boar, but are not totally catered for as the budget requires. We have started a Nursery/ Primary School, which is endeavoring to cater for these needs. There also Helpless, slummed children; who live in abject poverty. These do need serious attention.
We call upon the International community; We request those with compassionate hearts to kindly run for our rescue of these little angel friends in Christ to obtain a future.
1. $10.00will be spent on the Child's food of your sponsored child
2. $6:00 will be spent on the Teacher's Salary: Teachers work 40 - 50 hours a week and a half of the teachers work 4 hours every Saturday.
3. $2.00 will be spent on School supplies: like textbooks, pencils, exercise books, spirals, etc . . .
4. $2.00 will be spent on medical care: the child will be treated after school and these include: malaria, boils, flue, cough, typhoid fever, headache.
5. $8.00 will be spent on the child's uniform; two uniforms and two pairs of shoes will be provided to your child every year.
6. $3:00 will be spent on the land/ new school structure fund: The land we are currently operating from is very small and cannot fully serve the purpose of the objective.
We have land which we want to buy; sold at $25,000, thus calling all people with compassionate hearts to sow a one-tine financial gift into this project and God will richly multiply your seed.
If God touched your heart to buy us the church land; please call +256 712 850 921 and you will be gladly welcomed.
For the Child's sponsorship, make a direct Contact to:
Busaabala Godly Living Church
Kirinda Local Council 1 - Busaabala Parish;
Makindye Saabagabo - Wakiso District (UGANDA)
Tel: +256 712 850 921 0r +256 752 850921
Give and it shall be given to you; a goof measure, pressed together, and running over (Luke 6:38)
Your funding seed will highly be recognized and appreciated.
God Richly Bless you - Psalm 126:5-6
You can also sign our Guest book. Encouraging comments are needful.