A Holistic Godly people transforming Communities holistically
To holistically raise, empower and equip people with skills and values for growth, development and sustainability.
1. To preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and establish church-related projects
2. To undertake educational programs to support the needy, orphans and vulnerable
3. To fight HIV/AIDS, STIs and establish care and support initiatives
4. To participate in environmental protection and conservation
5. To undertake initiatives in poverty alleviation and eradication programs
6. To rehabilitation moral of the restore hope to the afflicted
Click to add text, images, and other content
Makindye Godly Living church was born in February 2005, as two member church at Glory
Junior School, Lusaka Zone 6, Makindye 1; Kampala District. It continued to fellowship in a
dust infested small nursery School room for five months as a prayer/ intercessory team for
the official starting of the church.
By Sunday 7th August 2005, we were prepared to have our first Sunday Service in the same
place. 8 people attended; namely, one man, three women and four children.
A year after, in June 2006, we were able to attain a piece of land (14 Kilometers away from the city current venue in another Makindye) on rent basis to build a temporary church for faster expansion.We are working on buying a permanent place where to establish the church in Busaabala, Wakiso District - 10 Km from the city Centre.